Jane Austen Gift Guide 2022 catalogue (Podcast Ep. 25)
It's that time of year again and I thought I would make this blog post to go with the new podcast episode of the same name.
We have tried to share a variety of options, but with an emphasis on small/local businesses. There are so many talented Janeites out there it would be great if you could show them and their business support.
So if you listened to the episode, here is your catalogue... enjoy!
Haus of Bennet: whatthediscount for 22% OFF
Northanger Soapworks: IZZY10 FOR 10% OFF.
1. Jane Austen Character Tree Decorations
Jane Austen centre: https://janeausten.co.uk/collections/regency-decorations
Jane Austen’s House: https://jane-austens-house-museum.myshopify.com/collections/decorations
2. Ex Libris designs Austen Heroines & Tee
3. Jane Was Here Travel Guide by Nicole Jacobsen, Devynn MacLennan, Lexi Nilson
This travel Guide is often found in independent/small book shops. You can also get it on Amazon or in WHsmith. Follow the creators: @Janewashere
4. Haus of Bennet: Pride, and not Prejudice badge/pin
Discount buy x 2 for $5
5. Northanger Soapworks (IZZY10 FOR 10% OFF.)
Follow the creator @northangersoapworks
6. Claire and Clementine bookish stickers
Follow the creator @claireandclementine
7. A Jane Austen Tarot Deck by Jacqui Oakley
Jacqui Oakley website: https://jacquioakley.com/portfolio/a-jane-austen-tarot-deck-clarkson-potter/
Follow the creator @jacquioakley
8. A Jane Austen playing cards by John Mullan
The Jane Austen centre: https://janeausten.co.uk/products/jane-austen-playing-cards-deluxe-illustrated-edition
9. Haus of Bennet's "What are men to rocks and mountains?" Holographic Sticker
10. Well Read Company's Pride and Prejudice bags
11. WheatonsCloset Etsy: Regency Dresses
Jane Austen Regency Costume Style Day Dress Women (red): shorturl.at/uwS15
Jane Austen Regency Style Day Dress Women (pink): shorturl.at/csBIV
12. Penguin Clothbound Books
You can buy these as a set or individually, they are avaible in most bookshops in the UK and online for other locations.
13. Wordsworth Collectables
Local and independent bookshops are great at getting these in if you put a request in, otherwise you can find them on Amazon.
14. Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions
15. Vintage copies of Jane Austen’s novels
Places I have got vintage copies from in the past:
Hawkridge Books Bakewell, England
Eton Antique Bookstore Eton, England
Oxford bookshops In person or online shorturl.at/uvR12
Oxfam bookshop in Lincoln, UK
World of books: https://www.wob.com/en-gb/category/rare-books
(Books from world of books can really vary In condition so please bare this in mind).
16. Tea and illustration Stickers
Follow the creator @teaandillustration
17. Vivi at Home Studio's Jane Austen Themed Cutie, Kawaii Character Faces
Follow the creator: @viviathomestudio
18. Haus of Bennet: Regency cross neckless
19. Build a bear: Jane Austen build a bear from the Rebel Girls collection (US only as of 2022)
The Jane Austen centre in bath have a gift wrapping option on their site!!
Everything we noted was available when we recorded the episode, but things obviously sell out or change distributers so please bare this in mind.
Happy Shopping xx